$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: strawberry on December 29, 2013, 07:23:19 PM|
Title: NEED S3 CHEAP GOT 30K live Post by: strawberry on December 29, 2013, 07:23:19 PM 9/10 or 10/10. Inbox me plz
Rather white Title: Re: NEED S3 CHEAP GOT 30K live Post by: gotti1978 on December 31, 2013, 11:59:34 AM send u a message bt u nuh ansa bro
+++ call me now 4400281 Title: Re: NEED S3 CHEAP GOT 30K live Post by: fresh on January 04, 2014, 11:22:35 AM Shout Me I have. S3 30k it a go for 18764228244 don't have no problem but I little chip on it what's why I said 30k
Title: Re: NEED S3 CHEAP GOT 30K live Post by: durrie38 on January 05, 2014, 06:59:28 AM i have a red one for $30G like 9/10.
Title: Re: NEED S3 CHEAP GOT 30K live Post by: Hollister89 on January 05, 2014, 10:55:52 AM I need a S3 now I have 30k now!
|