ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Quick Fix Phones on December 29, 2013, 09:49:03 AM



Title: BNIB SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.... 58,000 SOLD.........
Post by: Quick Fix Phones on December 29, 2013, 09:49:03 AM
 :sold:Galaxy S4 for sale colors available are black and white, version is t-mobile, M919 is the model number, Price is $58,000  Bnib, call or text e if your interested..... Tel 797-4409.....          THE WHITE  ONE  IS GONE SO I ONLY HAVE THE TWO BLACK ONES LEFT......                                              
                              CALL OR WHATASAPP ME AT..... (876) 468-4288   :sold:  :so:

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: BNIB SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.... 60,000
Post by: Quick Fix Phones on December 30, 2013, 11:32:09 AM
Still ere
+++
Price Cut.......


Title: Re: BNIB SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.... 58,000
Post by: softypow27 on December 30, 2013, 11:49:31 PM
Are these new? Where are you located?


Title: Re: BNIB SAMSUNG GALAXY S4.... 58,000
Post by: Quick Fix Phones on December 31, 2013, 02:13:09 AM
Yea they are brand new in box..... And I'm located in Kingston..... And I also do delivers in and around Kingston......  you can call or text or even whatasapp on (876) 468-4288
+++
 :wb:  NO  BLACK S4 IS LEFT I ONLY HAVE A WHITE ONE LEFT IN BOX........   FOR THE SAME $58,000........ HMU  IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT IN........     :so:

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393