ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Chay lewis on December 18, 2013, 11:02:24 AM



Title: White factory unlock iPhone 4 16gb 9.5/10 condition
Post by: Chay lewis on December 18, 2013, 11:02:24 AM
I have a white I phone 4 here as the topic state it's in excellent condition. The phone is fully functional and factory unlock ... Phone comes with a case going for 23k

.....::::: Soon upload pics :::::......

You can contact me on 885-8857 call/text
+++
Pics now available

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: White factory unlock iPhone 4 16gb 9.5/10 condition
Post by: Chad Lewis on December 18, 2013, 02:05:21 PM
I have a white I phone 4 here as the topic state it's in excellent condition. The phone is fully functional and factory unlock ... Phone comes with a case going for 23k

.....::::: Soon upload pics :::::......

You can contact me on 885-8857 call/text
+++
Pics now available
bump bump  :Bump:


Title: Re: White factory unlock iPhone 4 16gb 9.5/10 condition
Post by: Chay lewis on December 18, 2013, 03:00:13 PM
I have a white I phone 4 here as the topic state it's in excellent condition. The phone is fully functional and factory unlock ... Phone comes with a case going for 23k

.....::::: Soon upload pics :::::......

You can contact me on 885-8857 call/text
+++
Pics now available
bump bump  :Bump:
 :Bump: come on the price is righ
+++
I have a white I phone 4 here as the topic state it's in excellent condition. The phone is fully functional and factory unlock ... Phone comes with a case going for 23k

.....::::: Soon upload pics :::::......

You can contact me on 885-8857 call/text
+++
Pics now available
bump bump  :Bump:
  :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393