ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: GlanceReviver on December 17, 2013, 06:01:29 PM



Title: Used old furniture so for phone.
Post by: GlanceReviver on December 17, 2013, 06:01:29 PM
Have an old whatnot and a break front trading for a phone or selling cash. These items have been in my family since 1988. These are solid wood furniture, mahogany I think and they are heavy as he'll. the whatnot is in 6/10 condition because two parts of it we're cut out to  accommodate stereo speakers.mthe break front is in great condition and is solid mahagony wood. Its in great condition. They are dirty but I will clean them up and take better pics when I have time. Make cash offers for them both(reasonable offers no coke head ting. But I am not holding any price. ), or just offer me a good smartphone for them. Need them gone and not holding any price. Best offer gets them . Items located in old harbor region.  2889744.

(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps784604c9.jpg)   (http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zpse2b69b2a.jpg)   (http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zpsb4855843.jpg)   (http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps2f6304e6.jpg)   (http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps28e62d86.jpg)


Title: Re: Used old furniture so for phone.
Post by: GlanceReviver on December 18, 2013, 10:11:23 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Used old furniture so for phone.
Post by: GlanceReviver on December 20, 2013, 07:14:02 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393