ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: GlanceReviver on December 17, 2013, 05:51:39 PM



Title: Trading Isuzu Gemini (scrap) for phone
Post by: GlanceReviver on December 17, 2013, 05:51:39 PM
See pics below its a old broken down Isuzu Gemini. The engine and transmission missing I believe so selling as is. It's rusted in a few places but I know it's worth some cash even for scrap metal. Need a good phone for it or make cash offer. I am not selling / trading this for it to be fixed up. Selling as scrap. Yes there  are parts on it that may be salvageable but selling as it's. It's a same it was a nice car. Item located in old harbor! Item located in old harbor,! Also there are some wasp nests under it and  I am reluctant to remove them .
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps7785e419.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zps7785e419.jpg.html)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps2982aba7.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zps2982aba7.jpg.html)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps2b0065a7.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zps2b0065a7.jpg.html)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zpsa96169f5.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zpsa96169f5.jpg.html)

(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zpsde8ee47b.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zpsde8ee47b.jpg.html)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv321/kameleon1983/image_zps0869ab2f.jpg) (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/kameleon1983/media/image_zps0869ab2f.jpg.html)




Title: Re: Trading Isuzu Gemini (scrap) for phone
Post by: GlanceReviver on December 18, 2013, 10:14:04 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393