ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: zanda on December 07, 2013, 02:56:55 PM



Title: xbox 360 controllers
Post by: zanda on December 07, 2013, 02:56:55 PM
want 2 of these so they can be used on laptop so thats either the wired onez or the wireless with the reciever
3k
5804694

located in portmore


Title: Re: xbox 360 controllers
Post by: 2003Civic on December 07, 2013, 07:27:06 PM
I think I have one of these...Will look for it and let you know


Title: Re: xbox 360 controllers
Post by: zanda on December 07, 2013, 11:14:47 PM
let me know


Title: Re: xbox 360 controllers
Post by: Damaine on December 08, 2013, 02:28:20 PM
I have 2 wireless selling for 5k....589-5565


Title: Re: xbox 360 controllers
Post by: zanda on December 08, 2013, 02:42:26 PM
2.5k i get those new :dwl:  and i figure u didnt read my post if so i would need the wireless recievers


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393