ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: dinero luchiano on November 24, 2013, 05:32:32 PM



Title: I have a mint galaxy tab 2 trading for a 360 or ps3
Post by: dinero luchiano on November 24, 2013, 05:32:32 PM
Must be functional with two control and games. The tablet is clean and come with case. Working properly as well have the box same way. 897-2392

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: I have a mint galaxy tab 2 trading for a 360 or ps3
Post by: dinero luchiano on November 27, 2013, 08:30:41 PM
 :b:


Title: Re: I have a mint galaxy tab 2 trading for a 360 or ps3
Post by: dinero luchiano on November 29, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I have a mint galaxy tab 2 trading for a 360 or ps3
Post by: dinero luchiano on December 01, 2013, 07:41:16 PM
Mhm  :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393