ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: naruto berry on November 11, 2013, 05:45:58 PM



Title: phones for sale or trade
Post by: naruto berry on November 11, 2013, 05:45:58 PM
 ;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                  
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: phones for sale or trade
Post by: naruto berry on November 13, 2013, 06:40:52 PM
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                  
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)


Title: Re: phones for sale or trade
Post by: naruto berry on November 16, 2013, 10:59:08 AM
 :so :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                  
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)


Title: Re: phones for sale or trade
Post by: naruto berry on November 19, 2013, 05:42:29 PM
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                 
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)
+++
 :Bump:
;) I have three phone they are all functional and working wonderful and your going to get charger with each one of them.
I'm willing to trade all three of them for an Samsung galaxy s2
Black berry bold 1(5k)
 Nokia saga 306 (5k)                                                                                                                                                  
Xperia play (12k) - the xperia is fully functional the only thing is wrong with as u can see in the pic need a new digitizer but it's ok

call (5542690)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393