ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: outlander on October 19, 2013, 01:44:55 PM



Title: white curve 8520 6.5k
Post by: outlander on October 19, 2013, 01:44:55 PM
as stated 8520 for 7k  fully function
come with charger
cont 3535855

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: white curve 8520 8k
Post by: outlander on October 23, 2013, 03:26:40 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 8k
Post by: outlander on October 24, 2013, 03:47:58 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 7.5K
Post by: outlander on October 25, 2013, 04:42:01 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :10/10:
+++
 :10/10:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 7k
Post by: outlander on October 26, 2013, 06:11:32 PM
 :10/10:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 7k
Post by: strawberry on October 26, 2013, 11:45:42 PM
I got 6k live


Title: Re: white curve 8520 6.5k
Post by: outlander on October 28, 2013, 11:45:31 AM
 :10/10:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 6.5k
Post by: outlander on October 29, 2013, 12:01:01 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: white curve 8520 6.5k
Post by: chrisfasure on October 30, 2013, 02:28:57 AM
I'm in MOBAY I have the cash how could I get this?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393