$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: kemmard on October 05, 2013, 10:49:00 AM|
Title: 16g IPHONE 5 mint condition, Factory unlocked 45k (neg) Post by: kemmard on October 05, 2013, 10:49:00 AM As the topic states. I have a 16g factory unlocked Black IPHONE 5 for sale
About 4 months old, condition 9/10 Sorry only comes with the charger, a Spigen Slim Amour case (Google it, it proppa) and Charging case (u will always have extra battery power while on the move), sorry don't know where the headphones, box or manual are :eek: No issues with the phone, just upgrading ;D Price $45k link up. SALE ON HOLD FOR ABOUT A WEEK UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE +++ :Bump: Title: Re: 16g IPHONE 5 mint condition, Factory unlocked 45k (neg) Post by: kemmard on October 10, 2013, 09:42:26 AM SALE ON HOLD FOR ABOUT A WEEK UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE :cof:
|