ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: purplecutie on October 02, 2013, 07:20:41 AM



Title: I need an Android phone for my Bold 6
Post by: purplecutie on October 02, 2013, 07:20:41 AM
As topic states I have a 9.5/10 black bold 6 that I wanna trade for an Android phone.

Or sell the bold 6 for 21k neg

Located in Kgn

Call/text 848-3621

Pics of the bold 6 coming soon


Title: Re: I need an Android phone for my Bold 6
Post by: Dumarz on October 02, 2013, 02:35:28 PM
ur bold 6 + 6k = mint S2 i9100


Title: Re: I need an Android phone for my Bold 6
Post by: purplecutie on October 02, 2013, 03:53:56 PM
I have a MINT bold 6 it's worth the same as a mint s2


Title: Re: I need an Android phone for my Bold 6
Post by: cheapandclean on October 02, 2013, 05:07:57 PM
u want a mytouch 4g call or text 4846978


Title: Re: I need an Android phone for my Bold 6
Post by: purplecutie on October 02, 2013, 05:12:42 PM
No thanks


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393