ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: BBDM on September 30, 2013, 12:38:11 PM



Title: Motorola Charm FS (price SLASH) just 10k
Post by: BBDM on September 30, 2013, 12:38:11 PM
as topic states, have a motorola charm for sale fully operational and includes original motorola micro usb charger

touch screen with qwerty

droid software, supports motoBlur etc etc can do anything the other popular droids can

phone works well, and does all its supposed to

32gb micro sd card included

17k slightly neg 10k neg

Motorola CHARM - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_charm-3420.php) if u need an idea of wat it looks like

no usb cable for pc use but i will throw in a micro sd to mini sd converter for it

438-5019 need it gone now


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: jaedesignz on September 30, 2013, 02:03:29 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: BBDM on September 30, 2013, 03:32:46 PM
:Bump:

appreciate it
+++
:Bump:

 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: BBDM on October 02, 2013, 08:13:16 AM
:Bump:

 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: BBDM on October 04, 2013, 08:18:12 AM
:Bump:

 :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: skytechja on October 04, 2013, 08:25:45 AM
wow.. did thik this would be selling for so much... lol

is this in Immaculate condition ??? as in 11/10


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: BBDM on October 05, 2013, 10:02:38 AM
:Bump:

 :Bump:
+++
wow.. did thik this would be selling for so much... lol

is this in Immaculate condition ??? as in 11/10

u think that price is high? well its probably 8/10 in condition, 15k was the real price i was looking at but then i decided to throw in my 32gb memory card too...so i bumped it up a bit, but i mean if ur not interested in buying the phone why leave a message that would discourage others who might be? its unnecessary friend, i can think of more constructive ways to build up ur posts....with all due respect.

ps. i did say price is negotiable.


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: skytechja on October 05, 2013, 01:06:35 PM
No man in not discouraging your sale

I will actually endorse it because I have one that I don't think I will sell

The phone is very very very nice and easy to use with excellent battery life and it not slow


Touch screen with qwerty keyboard and you should have also mentioned that it have mouse pad at the back!  Lol. I love using it even to play candy crush lol

Bump for your dame especially with the 32gb mem card!


The housing on mine wanna change. I recently changed screen and new battery.  Lol

Nuff time I don't walk with s3. I use this!


Bump for extremely friendly phone


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS
Post by: BBDM on October 31, 2013, 12:11:57 PM
No man in not discouraging your sale

I will actually endorse it because I have one that I don't think I will sell

The phone is very very very nice and easy to use with excellent battery life and it not slow


Touch screen with qwerty keyboard and you should have also mentioned that it have mouse pad at the back!  Lol. I love using it even to play candy crush lol

Bump for your dame especially with the 32gb mem card!


The housing on mine wanna change. I recently changed screen and new battery.  Lol

Nuff time I don't walk with s3. I use this!


Bump for extremely friendly phone

big up  :dru:

still for sale, new price 10k without memory card, ordered a new phone and need to start paying back my card.


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS (price SLASH)
Post by: BBDM on November 01, 2013, 02:39:47 PM
 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS (price SLASH) just 10k
Post by: jaedesignz on November 02, 2013, 12:47:20 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS (price SLASH) just 10k
Post by: BBDM on November 18, 2013, 09:21:49 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Motorola Charm FS (price SLASH) just 10k
Post by: BBDM on November 20, 2013, 11:52:03 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393