ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: synchron on September 28, 2013, 10:21:12 PM



Title: CLEAN BOLD2 ++ CLEAN PSP what can I get for this deal??
Post by: synchron on September 28, 2013, 10:21:12 PM
Fully functional BOLD2 9700
Never been worked on
Condition 9/10
Doesn't need a housing or anything unless you wanna change it
Front bezel changed to sky blue cause I liked it
See, plastic still on screen!!
Price: 9k
GREAT DEAL!!!

Plus++++
Fully functional psp1
Color: black
Absolutely no probs(just need a battery)
Seemless(scratchless)

Comes with 4GB memory card
Comes with USB which supports charger
Brawta: a jack plug to connect to tvz etc
and its carry CASE

Only 5k slightly negotiable
Link 4107093
Link 4107093

Willing to trade both as well
+++
I need a good deal plz ASAP

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393