$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: davic88 on September 21, 2013, 02:02:37 PM|
Title: Dead Bold 5 (9900) Post by: davic88 on September 21, 2013, 02:02:37 PM Dead Bold 5 (9900) for sale
Phone boots up to 75% and freezes, otherwise in mint condition- wrapped in a body protector skin, no screen issues, etc. Price 10k ---- Call/ Text 8801722 if interested. Located Downtown in the days/ Liguanea in the Eve. Title: Re: Dead Bold 5 (9900) Post by: yo maas ed on September 21, 2013, 06:35:12 PM can it be fixed or it may need a new board?
Title: Re: Dead Bold 5 (9900) Post by: davic88 on September 26, 2013, 07:44:28 PM I'm not qualified to make that assessment, but I know people get them fixed all the time, how exactly I'm not sure though. The phone still works to the extent that it still turns on, so that may mean an easier fix.
|