ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Grampx on September 19, 2013, 06:12:07 PM



Title: Seeking PS1 games in mint condition
Post by: Grampx on September 19, 2013, 06:12:07 PM
If you have any ps1 game that you want to sell or trade for ps3 or 360 games just add your list and contact cool.


Title: Re: Seeking PS1 games in mint condition
Post by: Grampx on September 22, 2013, 10:57:51 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Seeking PS1 games in mint condition
Post by: kb101 on September 23, 2013, 11:31:15 AM
Hello. I still have my PS1 console and if you or anyone you know want it and the games I'll be willing to sell. The games I have are Rugrats, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Gran Turismo, Tarzan, Spicegirl and a demo game cd that came with it.


Title: Re: Seeking PS1 games in mint condition
Post by: Grampx on September 23, 2013, 03:39:45 PM
would want the rugrats, tarzan,tekken 2 and 3

how much for those?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393