ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Interior/Exterior => Topic started by: NotoriousDonz on September 02, 2013, 11:23:58 AM



Title: Fs: Civic Rear Lip
Post by: NotoriousDonz on September 02, 2013, 11:23:58 AM
got a rear civc lip forsale fits coupe and 4dr sedan

asking$ 9,000neg
#434-5059

(http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt38/Donz/T2eC16F8E9s4l57NBR0rg2iw60_12_zps63b583ef.jpg)


Title: Re: Fs: Civic Rear Lip
Post by: seanny on September 02, 2013, 01:09:04 PM
I trade u a Bran New H.I.D KIT ya choose the bulb type and kelvin you want


Title: Re: Fs: Civic Rear Lip
Post by: NotoriousDonz on September 03, 2013, 03:03:54 PM
I trade u a Bran New H.I.D KIT ya choose the bulb type and kelvin you want
gimmi a link den nu


Title: Re: Fs: Civic Rear Lip
Post by: NotoriousDonz on September 08, 2013, 09:05:21 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Fs: Civic Rear Lip
Post by: NotoriousDonz on November 25, 2013, 08:41:05 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393