ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: TJ on July 28, 2013, 08:43:38 PM



Title: I need a 1 br in portmore house with yard space
Post by: TJ on July 28, 2013, 08:43:38 PM
As stated I need a 1 bedroom house with yard space to keep dogs or at least a kennel ( I have to have my dogs), no reasonable offer will be refused,


Call or text #1-876-485-0580


Title: Re: I need a 1 br in portmore house with yard space
Post by: TJ on August 01, 2013, 02:19:31 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a 1 br in portmore house with yard space
Post by: TJ on August 05, 2013, 10:12:53 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a 1 br in portmore house with yard space
Post by: TJ on August 10, 2013, 07:13:05 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393