ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: nivekcsf on July 23, 2013, 07:38:53 PM



Title: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: nivekcsf on July 23, 2013, 07:38:53 PM
PLEASE DELETE


Title: Re: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: randyrandeh on July 23, 2013, 10:22:37 PM
Where is this located?


Title: Re: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: Rainny80 on July 24, 2013, 12:18:25 AM
Good evening,

I am interested. Do you have an e-mail contact?

Thanks,
Rian


Title: Re: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: keli23 on July 24, 2013, 09:30:54 AM
GOOD MORNING I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS PLACE CAN YOU GIVE ME A CALL AT 458-4412


Title: Re: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: nivekcsf on July 24, 2013, 10:46:39 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: I Bed Room Apartment for rent
Post by: nivekcsf on July 26, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
 :sold: :so:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393