ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: c@rzrus on July 19, 2013, 01:04:58 PM



Title: 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA............750K...........MOBAY
Post by: c@rzrus on July 19, 2013, 01:04:58 PM
A/T
V8
A/C
4X4
GREY
BED COVER
LEATHER INTERIOR
2 FULL + 2 ACCESS DOORS

Call or WhatsApp on 823-3765

My schedule hasn't allowed me to take pics yet, but just bear it in mind that this vehicle is available if you're able to view.  Will get pics asap.  Thnx.


Title: Re: 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA............750K...........MOBAY
Post by: blackdon on July 18, 2014, 05:56:37 PM
I call the number an the lady said worng number so gi mi a link a.s.a.p 1876 -478-9442
Nick :th:


Title: Re: 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA............750K...........MOBAY
Post by: c@rzrus on July 18, 2014, 06:33:46 PM
I AM the lady.  This has been :sold: so long ago that I didn't even remember posting it :nono:.


Title: Re: 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA............750K...........MOBAY
Post by: blackdon on July 19, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
Ok  :Bump: :th:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393