ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Jodikay2088 on July 18, 2013, 06:40:26 PM



Title: Black iPhone 3GS fully jail broken 16gb $18k
Post by: Jodikay2088 on July 18, 2013, 06:40:26 PM
Black iPhone 3 Black iPhone 3GS 16GB
Comes with accessories
Asking price $18,000
(negotiable) interested persons can
Whatsapp me at # 5612734


Title: Re: Black iPhone 3GS fully jail broken 16gb $18k
Post by: jarret on July 19, 2013, 04:52:42 AM
u can get iphone 4 for 20k so no 1 going to buy the 3gs for 18k dude  :H:


Title: Re: Black iPhone 3GS fully jail broken 16gb $18k
Post by: Truk on August 13, 2013, 10:23:23 AM
I agree ... don't know what's up with these people & them price ... the most I would pay for a 3Gs now is 8-9K depending on the condition


Title: Re: Black iPhone 3GS fully jail broken 16gb $18k
Post by: shane45 on August 13, 2013, 10:59:45 AM
I agree ... don't know what's up with these people & them price ... the most I would pay for a 3Gs now is 8-9K depending on the condition
correct!  :ia:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393