ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: meika958 on July 11, 2013, 02:05:36 PM



Title: Bold 2 or 3
Post by: meika958 on July 11, 2013, 02:05:36 PM
Need a Bold 2 or 3 in good condition. between 10-14K


Title: Re: Bold 2 or 3
Post by: _amanda_april on July 27, 2013, 11:45:15 AM
Hi I have a bold 2 original white selling for 9 gs.  I have pictures if u need. The only prob is the end call button works on and off. If ur interested let me know. I have pictures.


Title: Re: Bold 2 or 3
Post by: dean on July 28, 2013, 08:25:02 AM
have a 10/10 bold 3 for 12500. 9.5/10 bold 2 for 14k and 8.5/10 bold 4 for 14k

call 386-1237


Title: Re: Bold 2 or 3
Post by: cellsourcetech on July 29, 2013, 10:29:24 AM
bold 2 brand new
comes with usb/charger connaction
and a free casing
$16k
#577-0211/3621649


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393