ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Zodaz on July 06, 2013, 08:51:27 AM



Title: Portable air conditioner
Post by: Zodaz on July 06, 2013, 08:51:27 AM
Anyone knows where I can find one of these? Pricesmart sold out.


Title: Re: Portable air conditioner
Post by: clop§e on June 22, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
I have one for sale if your interested. Frigidaire 12,000 BTU (550 SQ FT.) Portable Air Conditioner https://www.homedepot.com/p/Frigidaire-12-000-BTU-3-Speed-Portable-Air-Conditioner-with-Dehumidifier-and-Remote-for-550-sq-ft-FFPA1222T1/300561109


Title: Re: Portable air conditioner
Post by: Zodaz on June 22, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
 ???   


Title: Re: Portable air conditioner
Post by: Weedbrain Genius on June 23, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
I have one for sale if your interested. Frigidaire 12,000 BTU (550 SQ FT.) Portable Air Conditioner https://www.homedepot.com/p/Frigidaire-12-000-BTU-3-Speed-Portable-Air-Conditioner-with-Dehumidifier-and-Remote-for-550-sq-ft-FFPA1222T1/300561109
How Much????


Title: Re: Portable air conditioner
Post by: demz on June 28, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
I have a brand new one 10,000btu for $40,000 available now
999-1513


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393