ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Interior/Exterior => Topic started by: skytechja on July 02, 2013, 09:14:33 AM



Title: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: skytechja on July 02, 2013, 09:14:33 AM
Link me up

i need a ballast.. preferable slim!!!!!!!!!

link me up if u have one selling or laying around....  just need one more to install in my vehicle !!!


pm me and we take it from there !!!


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: skytechja on July 04, 2013, 03:37:56 PM
no one ????


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: 2Wheelers M_sports on October 12, 2013, 03:31:32 PM
i have slim ballast...let me know if you still need it..?


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: skytechja on October 19, 2013, 09:33:37 PM
info on the ballast dem that u have........


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: 2Wheelers M_sports on October 21, 2013, 09:48:47 AM
35 watts

slim ballast

brand zentec


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: skytechja on October 21, 2013, 11:24:19 AM
Price


Title: Re: 35/55 W H.I.D. Ballast needed
Post by: 2Wheelers M_sports on October 21, 2013, 01:39:30 PM
$2,000-1
$3,000-2



8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393