ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Ivereen on June 27, 2013, 03:50:19 PM



Title: House for sale
Post by: Ivereen on June 27, 2013, 03:50:19 PM
Greater Portmore house:
3 Bedroom
2 bathroom
Living & Dining
Washroom
Fully Grilled
Its located near the main walking distance from the greater portmore mall

Call 8260590
or
Email ruthvenApart@gmail.com for full details


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: House for sale
Post by: maaaad on June 29, 2013, 07:45:02 AM
 :tup:Price and more pic pls


Title: Re: House for sale
Post by: Ivereen on July 02, 2013, 12:09:41 PM
Send me your email and i will give more details


Title: Re: House for sale
Post by: Jecker00 on July 12, 2013, 02:04:43 AM
Hi, I read your offering home this is very nice but I am not looking for such home. I want a kit home for green hill for spending Holidays. I just want a signal room Home. so please give me a hint about price and some photos of Home.


______________________
granny cabins (http://www.eastcoasthomes.com.au/family-accommodation.html) | Learn more (http://www.eastcoasthomes.com.au)


Title: Re: House for sale
Post by: br33ze on July 12, 2013, 02:30:46 AM
asking price?


Title: Re: House for sale
Post by: Kittylover on July 19, 2013, 06:10:33 PM
WHATS D ASKING PRICE? EMAIL STACIBARC@HOTMAIL.COM


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393