ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: diddy395 on June 06, 2013, 08:08:35 AM



Title: 6k bold 2 Jus Hav A Spot Of Ink On Screen Bt 100% Works
Post by: diddy395 on June 06, 2013, 08:08:35 AM
As I Stated The Phone IS Working 100% Jus Dat 1 Single Thing It Hav A Drop Ink Spot On D Screen.
I Can Reason Out D Price Well With U But Is A Phone That U Can Used Sameway Until U Want To Buy  A Clean Screen For It.
Contact Me At 3950046 Call/watsapp me
Need this To go by 11am
I Hav This Beats On It Too
So If U Wud Buy The Phone U Get D Hul Package All for 13k (This Is A Option Tho,I Wud Put My Beats On It For U That Am Using Right Now)

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393