ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Tsang on May 30, 2013, 08:49:35 AM



Title: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: Tsang on May 30, 2013, 08:49:35 AM
... an HTC Andriod.
It's a T989 model.
Soon post pics but I think I've been around here long enough for ppl to believe me when I say it's a fully working phone in good condition.
Mek mi c d offers them  :wait:
(post or pm offers)


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: Tsang on June 01, 2013, 08:43:54 AM
There u go peeps  :tup:

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: keospy on June 01, 2013, 09:26:49 AM
trade you an HTC evo 4 Design Android


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: venganz2009 on June 02, 2013, 12:28:46 PM
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_neo_v-4122.php)

how about this with cash 10/10 condition


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: BrianAE.com on June 04, 2013, 08:37:38 AM
... an HTC Andriod.
It's a T989 model.
Soon post pics but I think I've been around here long enough for ppl to believe me when I say it's a fully working phone in good condition.
Mek mi c d offers them  :wait:
(post or pm offers)
how much it going for i got a BB5


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: niamor on June 07, 2013, 12:25:30 PM
i will trade u it for a htc incredible 2 or a lg g2x...both fones r rooted 8955854


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 for...
Post by: BrianAE.com on June 07, 2013, 12:34:33 PM
how much for those type of Phone...


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393