ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Interior/Exterior => Topic started by: twiggy on April 07, 2013, 07:23:37 PM



Title: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: twiggy on April 07, 2013, 07:23:37 PM
HURRY - LIMITED TIME ONLY
H.I.D Kits For Sale    === C-J # 353-2280

Single Beam Kit     ===    Price -  $5,500
(Slim Ballas) - (8000K or 6000K) - (35 Watt) (Brand - OGA)
Works on newer vehicles
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

Bike H.I.D Kits       === Price - $4,500
(Slim Ballas) - (8000K or 6000K) - (35 Watt) - (Brand: OGA)
____________________________________________________

Parts
1. Slim Ballas                      ===Price $2000
1. Single Beam Bulb             ===Price $1,700

Visit our Website:  Johnson Selections (http://johnsonselections.webs.com/)

GET PICS HEREjohnsonselections.webs.com (http://johnsonselections.webs.com) PICS

(LOCATION: PORTMORE, KINGSTON, OLD HARBOUR & CLARENDON)

Call: C-J # 353-2280
(LOCATION: PORTMORE, KINGSTON, OLD HARBOUR & CLARENDON)

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Cheap-H.I.D Kits and LED Bulbs
Post by: pallayute on April 18, 2013, 05:43:32 PM
Any H11 hid kits available?


Title: Re: Cheap-H.I.D Kits and LED Bulbs
Post by: pallayute on April 28, 2013, 03:45:04 PM
Respect


Title: Re: H.I.D Kits Starting at $5,500
Post by: coreyiceage on May 26, 2013, 05:05:05 PM
 :gt:


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: coreyiceage on July 01, 2013, 12:43:58 PM
 :m:


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: skytechja on July 01, 2013, 11:21:17 PM
the slim balast u have accomodate high low bulbs ?

what watt ?? 35/55 ??


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: hotedge on September 25, 2013, 01:32:12 PM
Can these work on a honda civic 98 ???


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: twiggy on October 22, 2013, 11:03:39 PM
 :whis:


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: skytechja on October 28, 2013, 09:01:43 AM
the  H4 High & Low Bulb       ===Price $2,000



do u have them in 8000k currently ??
n are they for 35W ballast


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: twiggy on November 01, 2013, 02:08:09 AM
h4 high and low. finish...  only single beam leave


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: Rayon$$$ on November 02, 2013, 10:10:05 PM
Where in clarendon, yuh located...mi want a set, u do installations?


Contact:
598-6280/286-8059


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: twiggy on November 12, 2013, 07:45:27 PM
 :2t:


Title: Re: H.I.D KITS & PARTS BLOW OUT SALE $5,500
Post by: Addix SLR on November 20, 2013, 03:23:40 PM
Any H1 kits?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393