ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: breezi on April 03, 2013, 12:21:25 PM



Title: sold++ Selling my GF Blackberry 9900 Good Condition
Post by: breezi on April 03, 2013, 12:21:25 PM
Reboots Occasionally
$20,000
Thats the only fault
not sure if its a battery problem
callor text 455 5343

UPDATE+++++ I CHANGED THE BATTERY AND ITS BACK TO NORMAL + I SOLD IT FOR 20K SO I GUESS YALL LOST A GOOD DEAL SMH

 :sold: :gt: :so: :ia: :cools:


Title: Re: sold++ Selling my GF Blackberry 9900 Good Condition
Post by: breezi on January 26, 2014, 12:46:36 PM
Reboots Occasionally
$20,000
Thats the only fault
not sure if its a battery problem
SOLD

UPDATE+++++ I CHANGED THE BATTERY AND ITS BACK TO NORMAL + I SOLD IT FOR 20K SO I GUESS YALL LOST A GOOD DEAL SMH

 :sold: :gt: :so: :ia: :cools:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393