ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: prezzy on January 31, 2013, 01:39:00 AM



Title: Need To Mod My Xbox360 Slim 4gb [OCHO RIOS]
Post by: prezzy on January 31, 2013, 01:39:00 AM
I HAVE A XBOX360 SLIM THAT I NEED MODDED ASAP.
AM LOCATED IN OCHO RIOS


Title: Re: Need To Mod My Xbox360 Slim 4gb [OCHO RIOS]
Post by: maaaaaaaaaad on January 31, 2013, 10:26:07 AM
I have a xbox 360 slim too am located in runaway bay. what games u have?. I know someone who can modd it but thats in kingston


Title: Re: Need To Mod My Xbox360 Slim 4gb [OCHO RIOS]
Post by: prezzi on January 31, 2013, 01:30:25 PM
Fifa 2006- 2012
Madden 2010-2012
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call Of Duty Black Ops

How much they charge to mod it???
 
What Kinda games you have???


Title: Re: Need To Mod My Xbox360 Slim 4gb [OCHO RIOS]
Post by: maaaaaaaaaad on January 31, 2013, 01:37:06 PM
I have fifa 13 resident evil 5, naruto modern warefare 2 and some others dont remember any other right now. u dont have any car games?. they charge 7000 to do it. mine is not modd still but am thinking about doin it. whats ur number?


Title: Re: Need To Mod My Xbox360 Slim 4gb [OCHO RIOS]
Post by: prezzy on February 08, 2013, 01:52:39 PM
inbox


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393