ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: ainsworth on January 24, 2013, 05:49:01 PM



Title: Modd Ps2 and psp's best values
Post by: ainsworth on January 24, 2013, 05:49:01 PM
text me on facebook (User name- Ainsworth Lynch) or call 8756227 I live in Browns town st.ann if your are not too far I can modify your playstation 2 and psp's any version..


Title: Re: Modd Ps2 and psp's best values
Post by: maaaaaaaaaad on February 18, 2013, 12:32:25 AM
can u modd xbox 360 slim?


Title: Re: Modd Ps2 and psp's best values
Post by: ainsworth on February 18, 2013, 06:32:11 PM
I can get it modded for u


Title: Re: Modd Ps2 and psp's best values
Post by: maaaaaaaaaad on February 18, 2013, 06:50:54 PM
how much will it cost


Title: Re: Modd Ps2 and psp's best values
Post by: ainsworth on February 20, 2013, 03:33:28 PM
not sure the guy has not contacted me as yet when he does i will let you know


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393