ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: zee52 on January 15, 2013, 08:46:37 PM



Title: XBOX 360 AND GAMES 250gig hdd
Post by: zee52 on January 15, 2013, 08:46:37 PM
I HAVE A XBOX 360 with 250 hard drive and Xbox live gold membership UP FOR GRABS ITS IN EXCELLENT COND. 10/10
LOTS OF THE HOTTEST GAMES OUT THERE,....FIFA'S,MOST IF NOT ALL THE NFS,COD4 AND MODERN WAFARE, MK9 HOT. And much more 2 controlls and all connections srious enquires only. ALL GAMES ORIGINAL IN THE PAK 10/10 CONDITION GUARANTEE!

the game itself 27,000 neg
each cd 7gs each

CALL 422-0581

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: XBOX 360 AND GAMES
Post by: TEDZ on January 15, 2013, 09:13:19 PM
me gi u a brand new blackberry playbook for it


Title: Re: XBOX 360 AND GAMES 250gig hdd
Post by: zee52 on January 16, 2013, 10:35:18 AM
The only trade I will accept is a ps3 in the same condition as mine, the reason I'm selling is because I don't like Xbox controller. I'm use to the ps3 ones.


Title: Re: XBOX 360 AND GAMES 250gig hdd
Post by: zee52 on January 16, 2013, 10:16:48 PM
No it has never been modified but it can be


Title: Re: XBOX 360 AND GAMES 250gig hdd
Post by: zee52 on January 24, 2013, 11:09:37 AM
this what i have going with 250GB+18+3controll+Hdmi cable+AV
+++
SEND ME A PIC AND SPECS
.       WELL CALL ME OR SEND ME UR NUMBER IF UR SERIOUS


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393