ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Spangyd25 on January 14, 2013, 07:33:25 AM



Title: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: Spangyd25 on January 14, 2013, 07:33:25 AM
2 ROOMS FOR RENT OWN KITCHEN OWN BATHROOM OWN LIGHT
off waltham park road broad leaf road
 CALL OR TEXT 8480412 or 8732545


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: DMAJOR33 on January 14, 2013, 07:36:15 AM
Where is this Mars or Jupiter?  :cof:


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: Spangyd25 on January 14, 2013, 07:54:14 AM
No Idlers...serious persons only


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: DMAJOR33 on January 14, 2013, 08:05:54 AM
Stupid *$$ put up the location of the place why do I have to call? Wtf are you hiding? I repeat is this MARS or Jupiter!!!! And my phone is postpaid duppy  :cof:


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: Spangyd25 on January 14, 2013, 08:06:56 AM
go and learn to read


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: SLICER on January 14, 2013, 02:02:43 PM
He did state WALTHAM PARK ROAD still,but probably they needed a better land mark as in upper waltham or lower waltham just assuming bless.


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: Morphology on January 14, 2013, 07:47:13 PM
Stupid *$$ put up the location of the place why do I have to call? Wtf are you hiding? I repeat is this MARS or Jupiter!!!! And my phone is postpaid duppy  :cof:

 :wd:


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: Spangyd25 on January 14, 2013, 08:59:05 PM
He did state WALTHAM PARK ROAD still,but probably they needed a better land mark as in upper waltham or lower waltham just assuming bless.

ok its upper waltham close to hagley park four roads but on the end leading to molynes road


Title: Re: 25K NEGOTIABLE
Post by: lynx on January 17, 2013, 03:28:04 PM
Stupid *$$ put up the location of the place why do I have to call? Wtf are you hiding? I repeat is this MARS or Jupiter!!!! And my phone is postpaid duppy  :cof:


 :gw:  :beye:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393