ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: gfc4u on January 09, 2013, 10:55:22 AM



Title: I Need a Pearl and a Memory Chip Today
Post by: gfc4u on January 09, 2013, 10:55:22 AM
I need cheap memory chip for my phone and a pearl BB today. Cash live  :gt: 3619929


Title: Re: I Need a Pearl and a Memory Chip Today
Post by: pfjunlocker on January 09, 2013, 12:33:50 PM
I need cheap memory chip for my phone and a pearl BB today. Cash live  :gt: 3619929

We have memory cards from 4gig to 32gig. Contact info is here: Phone-Freedom.Com Phone Parts and Accessories (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=56103.0)


Title: Re: I Need a Pearl and a Memory Chip Today
Post by: gfc4u on January 09, 2013, 12:53:38 PM
whats a 4gig cost


Title: Re: I Need a Pearl and a Memory Chip Today
Post by: pfjunlocker on January 09, 2013, 12:55:04 PM
whats a 4gig cost


$1200.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393