$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 03:06:24 PM|
Title: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 03:06:24 PM I'm selling my bold 5 don't know what went wrong but while I was using it I see where it w00ent blank and not turning on again I don't know what's wrong but I can't bother to fix it, so I'm letting it go for 15k or wud take a trade for a nex bb. 8822692 or 5445096 for more info condition is 9.3 out of 10
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: redshirt on January 08, 2013, 03:17:42 PM I'm selling my bold 5 don't know what went wrong but while I was using it I see where it w00ent blank and not turning on again I don't know what's wrong but I can't bother to fix it, so I'm letting it go for 15k or wud take a trade for a nex bb. 8822692 or 5445096 for more info condition is 9.3 out of 10 how can u call it mint if its not working? :wtf: Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 03:20:54 PM Bcaz the physical condition of the phone is 9.3 out of 10
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: cooleyez on January 08, 2013, 03:23:01 PM I'm selling my bold 5 don't know what went wrong but while I was using it I see where it w00ent blank and not turning on again I don't know what's wrong but I can't bother to fix it, so I'm letting it go for 15k or wud take a trade for a nex bb. 8822692 or 5445096 for more info condition is 9.3 out of 10 how can u call it mint if its not working? :wtf: :dwl: Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: SLICER on January 08, 2013, 06:47:17 PM give u a bb javlin for this
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 06:48:52 PM Nope
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: thugzz on January 08, 2013, 07:08:09 PM Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 07:10:55 PM Nope
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: ZhaneT on January 08, 2013, 08:59:42 PM Storm and a bold 1
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: doneilx3 on January 08, 2013, 09:05:54 PM i want it i have 15 now give me your digits
Title: Re: mint bold 5 going for 15k Post by: dirts1000 on January 08, 2013, 09:09:22 PM 8822692 or 5445096
+++ :Bump: I'm selling my bold 5 don't know what went wrong but while I was using it I see where it w00ent blank and not turning on again I don't know what's wrong but I can't bother to fix it, so I'm letting it go for 15k or wud take a trade for a nex bb. 8822692 or 5445096 for more info condition is 9.3 out of 10 |