$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: barrettrs on December 20, 2012, 04:41:22 PM|
Title: BNIB White or Black Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s CASHLIVE Post by: barrettrs on December 20, 2012, 04:41:22 PM URGENTLY needed is a Brand New in Box White or Black Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s with all accessories in either 16 or 32GB. I need this phone to be a VIRGIN unit meaning NEVER USED or MOLESTED. I don't need a barely used, or used for a DAY unit. I need it BRAND NEW IN BOX, NEVER USED VIRGIN UNIT.
Text or Call the Link asap at 584-2278 ask for Ricky I am still searching for this phone people mek the link asap cash live :Bump: Title: Re: BNIB White or Black Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s CASHLIVE Post by: barrettrs on December 24, 2012, 10:06:17 PM I am still searching for this phone peeps link me up asap
:Bump: Title: Re: BNIB White or Black Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s CASHLIVE Post by: shantay101 on December 29, 2012, 05:48:55 PM Have a brand new iphone 4s fully unlocked and comes with a charger for $48, 000 :10/10:
|