ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: vrhea on November 18, 2012, 06:52:00 PM



Title: Power PC MAC G5 for sale or trade
Post by: vrhea on November 18, 2012, 06:52:00 PM
I am selling our Mac G5 power pc with dual processor with OS X 10.4.11 operating system. Selling because I want to be mobile so I prefer a laptop. Its in excellent condition and clean.  Willing to trade for a laptop in good condition and cash or  2 laptops, or 1 laptop and Ipad. Best way to contact is vrhea777@hotmail.com or reply to this posting
Pics are not mine my camera is not working but it looks exactly the same.Machine Name:   Power Mac G5
  Machine Model:   PowerMac7,2
  CPU Type:   PowerPC 970  (2.2)
  Number Of CPUs:   2
  CPU Speed:   1.8 GHz
  L2 Cache (per CPU):   512 KB
  Memory:   2 GB
  Bus Speed:   900 MHz
  Boot ROM Version:   5.1.5f0


[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393