ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: pullus584 on November 08, 2012, 10:10:15 AM



Title: I NEED A LAPTOP I AVE 21K
Post by: pullus584 on November 08, 2012, 10:10:15 AM
I NEED A LAPTOP I AVE 21K MUST AVE 2GB R 4GB MEMORY WIT WEBCAM HD 320 R 16O CALL 584-9987 ASAP CALL 584-9987


Title: Re: I NEED A LAPTOP I AVE 21K
Post by: Silverstone on November 08, 2012, 10:16:24 AM
I have a Dell Latitude, has no web cam, need a battery, selling for 22k but since it need a battery it will be going for 18k firm....

specs:

250GB HD
3GB RAM
CPU 1.6 ghz equivalent to DUAL CORE
wide screen.
all ports and part in perfect 10/10 condition.

Uses:
I use it mainly for Gaming and School work....


Title: Re: I NEED A LAPTOP I AVE 21K
Post by: kemaney14 on November 11, 2012, 08:54:36 PM
Compaq Presario CQ62-220US


specs

CPU AMD Athlon II P320 / 2.1 GHz dual core
Cache L2 cache - 1.0 MB
64-bit Computing
RAM 4.0 GB DDR3
Hard Drive 500.0 GB HDD
Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
Disc Labeling Technology LightScribe Technology
Display 15.6 inch LCD Backlight Technology LED backlight
Max Resolution 1366 x 768 ( HD )
Widescreen Yes
Graphics Processor ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Total Available Graphics Memory 1405.0 MB
 
battery last for like 30min


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393