ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: dwayneb on October 26, 2012, 01:22:32 PM



Title: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: dwayneb on October 26, 2012, 01:22:32 PM
dell 531 battery needed asap


Title: Re: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: daviod on October 26, 2012, 03:18:54 PM
dell 531 battery needed asap


I can sell you one for J$3,000


Title: Re: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: dwayneb on October 27, 2012, 12:48:02 AM
HOW LONG IT LAST


Title: Re: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: daviod on October 27, 2012, 07:01:05 AM
I can test it for and let you. Its the same battery used in the Dell D610. I bought it recently so it should give 1 hour +.


Title: Re: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: dwayneb on October 27, 2012, 08:39:29 AM
NO ITS DIFFERENT


Title: Re: dell 531 battery needed asap
Post by: daviod on October 27, 2012, 10:42:46 AM
Sorry for the mishap. I was confusing it with the DELL D530. Anyway if you still interesting i can get it to two fridays from now for $3,500.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393