ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: IaMaBoy on October 12, 2012, 11:26:56 PM



Title: iphone case :)
Post by: IaMaBoy on October 12, 2012, 11:26:56 PM
have 300 want a neat black iphone case


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: lojikal on October 13, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
I have one I may be able to sell you. Is it for the iPhone 3 or 4?


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: IaMaBoy on October 13, 2012, 07:00:43 AM
iphone 4 sorry to not be clear


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: lojikal on October 13, 2012, 09:03:22 AM
Ok I have that case too. PM me when you're ready to purchase.


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: IaMaBoy on October 15, 2012, 06:37:30 PM
What color? Could I see pics


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: nicandre on October 15, 2012, 08:14:56 PM
Iphone 4 case cost more than that,


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: IaMaBoy on October 17, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: iphone case :)
Post by: Dev18 on October 17, 2012, 11:37:01 PM
SEE THEM YAAA $800 FOR CASE ONLY & $1000 FOR CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTOR SWEET DEAL LINK UP 583-1717


[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393