ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: docdibble on September 20, 2012, 10:10:29 AM



Title: what can I get?
Post by: docdibble on September 20, 2012, 10:10:29 AM
Have a bb 9700 in fair condition just screen slight damage plus a bb 9900 with dead board and condition 7/10

Both up for sale though I'm using the bold 2 now
OR would trade them together to get a better BB

Link with offers nuh 425-3205


Title: Re: what can I get?
Post by: jr.mcd on September 23, 2012, 08:31:09 PM
will trade the bold 2 for a faulty torch? touch gives problems and the trackpad work sometime, link me @8432087/ pm  :cools:


Title: Re: what can I get?
Post by: docdibble on September 23, 2012, 09:17:34 PM
Bold 2 repaired so only bold touch up


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393