ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Fre$hPr!nce on September 15, 2012, 09:45:39 AM



Title: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: Fre$hPr!nce on September 15, 2012, 09:45:39 AM
Preferably a bb but any phone will do, give me a could price with a good phone and i might add on some more $$$ on the 13k

 :H: :H: :gt: :gt: :H: :H:


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: sweet4flex on September 15, 2012, 11:13:36 AM
I have a like new BB 9300 curve 3g for 16k 10/10 condition link mi 4586000


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: Epiph on September 15, 2012, 01:05:42 PM
i have a bb curve 8900 :2t: .......... want it??

no scratches, 3 weeks old, comes with case and charger



[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: shane45 on September 15, 2012, 01:22:06 PM
check your inbox


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: bryanmilks on September 15, 2012, 01:31:08 PM
i have a BNIB NOKIA C3 FOR 9K 7717291


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: fixit on September 15, 2012, 02:46:32 PM
i have a storm will take 12 for it 438 9817 i m in kingston


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: MarcU on September 15, 2012, 04:19:27 PM
check inbox


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: brooks34 on September 15, 2012, 05:25:49 PM
What type of phone are you actually seeking. Call 399-2235 and lets see if we can match your needs with what we have in stock.


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: Mr. Kool on September 15, 2012, 05:46:06 PM
call and let me know what type of phone u seeking 406-0019


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: Fre$hPr!nce on September 15, 2012, 06:39:01 PM
any bb or android phone, windows mobile will do but the main thing abt the phone is that i would like sumn with a 5 or more megapixel camera


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: ELLID on September 16, 2012, 10:35:43 PM
Blackberry 9300 going for 13k neg PRICE DROP TO 11grand (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=140952.msg334298#msg334298)


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: morpheus on September 17, 2012, 11:39:18 AM
Check your inbox


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: DylanOz on September 17, 2012, 12:36:00 PM
blackberry curve 8520 10k neg, curve 9300 13k... link me 866 8513.


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: bry2rosh on September 18, 2012, 01:00:51 PM
Have a bold 1 for 9k and a storm2 for 13k if u serious let me knw......434-6250


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: Mr. Kool on September 18, 2012, 02:44:12 PM
i have a 8520 curve 9.5/10 that comes with two skin, a earphone, USB, privacy screen and charger just $12,000


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: malco1987 on September 18, 2012, 05:27:47 PM
Samsung Galaxy X-Cover GT-S5690 WATERPROOF PHONE (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=143385.msg337691#msg337691)


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: festus on September 18, 2012, 06:29:09 PM
have a bold 2 for 15 3546564 is the number. It comes with  2 skin and charger


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: natty3921425 on September 19, 2012, 12:28:37 PM
Preferably a bb but any phone will do, give me a could price with a good phone and i might add on some more $$$ on the 13k

 :H: :H: :gt: :gt: :H: :H:
i have a blackberry 9650 bold used 9/10 14,000.00 in kingston contact me at 388-3322, also have a brand new curve 9360 40g but negotiable.


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: jordanb89 on September 20, 2012, 11:32:24 AM
i have a white 8520 9/10 condition 11k link at 824-7137


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: natty3921425 on September 21, 2012, 10:30:36 AM
 bold 9650$13g charger, 2gig sd card, used for only two weeks. also have a new curve 9360 for $38g neg
pm me or call 388-3322.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: I have 13k and need a phone!!!! Message me the offers!!
Post by: 123star on September 21, 2012, 11:27:57 PM
Storm 9500 a go for 11k still clean clean clean link up 405-7164


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393