ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: 92_vtec on September 12, 2012, 09:46:42 AM



Title: Want townhouse to buy in kingston/st.andrew area
Post by: 92_vtec on September 12, 2012, 09:46:42 AM
Looking a townhouse to buy in Barbican, Millsborough, Norbrook, Hope Pastures, Golden triangle, Liguanea, Paddington Area etc :-

Minimum 3bed/3bath
Split Level
Two Car covered parking
Security
Budget Under $31M

Leave a number I will call you........

peace


Title: Re: Want townhouse to buy in kingston/st.andrew area
Post by: nicbanarsee on September 24, 2012, 03:58:32 PM
I f you are still interested I have a townhouse in Golden Triangle for 30mill. It has parking for two, many manicured spaces, helpers quarters, open floor plan, three bed and three baths, 2 story. open and covered back patios, living and dining plus many more.

If your interested call:

Nicholas
876-581-1781


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393