ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: rassie on September 01, 2012, 09:53:54 PM



Title: I need A compaq CQ56 Mother Board 8917700
Post by: rassie on September 01, 2012, 09:53:54 PM
 :H: I need A compaq CQ56 Mother Board 8917700 please give me a call or text or email or something brown.junior@gmail.com
 :H:


Title: Re: I need A compaq CQ56 Mother Board 8917700
Post by: jasonnewborn on September 04, 2012, 06:47:59 PM
I CAN SOURCE IT FOR U, I BUY ONLINE SO LINK ME UP


Title: Re: I need A compaq CQ56 Mother Board 8917700
Post by: rassie on September 05, 2012, 09:35:23 AM
 :cof: so send me u contact no boss....


Title: Re: I need A compaq CQ56 Mother Board 8917700
Post by: rassie on September 08, 2012, 10:47:31 AM
 :H: :H: :H: :H: :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393