ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: nicandre on September 01, 2010, 10:23:24 AM



Title: hp mini price drop now taking your price
Post by: nicandre on September 01, 2010, 10:23:24 AM
hp mini brand new my flashdrive was locked in it and crack the screen all it needs is the screen selling it for $19000   $11000 negotiable or trade if iinterested just state ur price
892 8092
specs:hp mini 1035nr
        web cam
        10.1 tft active matrix screen
        1gig memory
        intel processor atom n270


Title: Re: hp mini cheappppp
Post by: nicandre on September 11, 2010, 08:05:16 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: hp mini price drop now taking your price
Post by: Snyper on September 16, 2010, 10:09:20 PM
Can you post a photo and where I can source the LCD locally  (I don't want to wait on ordering anything online).


Title: Re: hp mini price drop now taking your price
Post by: JAtech on September 16, 2010, 10:17:16 PM
SAME THING I WANNA SEE PICS AND MORE SCREEN INFO TO SEE IF I CAN OBTAIN LOCALLY


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393