$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: death_knight on July 08, 2012, 04:03:33 PM|
Title: FS: iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 baseband 04.12.01 + accessories Post by: death_knight on July 08, 2012, 04:03:33 PM I've got an iphone 4 for sale, its locked and currently on baseband 04.12.01 so there's a little wait before you can use it i guess. selling as is.
contact number is 3654326 I have some other accessories available as well if your interested Gevey Turbo sim - $1000 Title: Re: FS: iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 baseband 04.12.01 Post by: roybling on July 08, 2012, 06:51:41 PM i give u 19 now!!
Title: Re: FS: iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 baseband 04.12.01 Post by: death_knight on July 08, 2012, 07:04:00 PM Make it an even 20 And you can get it.in mona at the moment
+++ still available. haven't been able to contact the above person. N.B. I'm not interested in a trade. Regards. |