ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Simoninja on July 08, 2012, 01:22:55 PM



Title: Bold 5 (9900) for iPhone 4 (New or Pristine Condition)
Post by: Simoninja on July 08, 2012, 01:22:55 PM
I have a Bold 5 that's under warranty by Digicel! I honestly don't want a blackberry anymore though.

The bold 5 has the silver stripping on the keyboard but that's it! I don't mind taking a used iPhone, make sure it's unlocked!

With the Bold 5, you get the box with papers and the usb/wall charger, a privacy screen already installed and a case!

If you are interested in buying it, I'll let it go for $35,000

Contact me at: 508-2418


Title: Re: Bold 5 (9900) for iPhone 4 (New or Pristine Condition)
Post by: kayvion on July 08, 2012, 01:29:52 PM
give me 10k and ur bold5 and get a factory unlocked 32gb black iphone4


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393