ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: bearpound on May 22, 2025, 03:40:06 PM



Title: Store Closing SALE-OUT (I need everything gone)
Post by: bearpound on May 22, 2025, 03:40:06 PM
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

After 12 years of operation, I'm closing my computer business to pursue other ventures.  I need ALL items gone, and prices are negotiable.
All items are listed as honestly as possible.  There are too many items to post pictures of, but I will post as many as possible.  Please WhatsApp for photos of items you are interested in.

#371-5367 (I have a 9-5, so if you don’t get me at the same time, I will respond ASAP)

Delivery in Kingston, St. Ann and St. Thomas

Tiny Lenovo M72e (System unit only)
1.6GHZ Intel CPU
8GB DDR3 Memory
500GB Hard Drive
Asking $15,000


Tiny Lenovo M93 (System unit only)
i3 2.2GHZ Intel CPU
8GB DDR3 Memory
500GB Hard Drive
Asking $17,000


Tiny Lenovo M700 (System unit only)
i3 3.2GHZ Intel CPU
8GB DDR4 Memory
500GB Hard Drive (Can use 2 hard drives, M.2 and 2.5 SATA)
Wifi & Bluetooth
Asking $18,500


Tiny Lenovo M710Q (Basic Gaming and good CAD Machine in Mint condition)
AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 3400GE
Radeon Vega Graphics
512 SSD and 500GB SATA Drive (1TB total)
16GB DDR4 Memory
Type C and HDMI, Display Ports
Windows 10
Asking $45,000
 :sold:

Brand New AMD 4 System Unit working
I broke off the CPU FAN Clip on the Board. I was to replace it, but never got around to.
AMD 4
4GB Ram
500GB Hard Drive
DVD Burner
Asking $20,000


Some laptops with broken hinges, screen, keyboard etc but mainboard working perfectly.

Dell 15 3000
Hp 15, different variants
Lenovo idea pad 320 17” version
Lenovo idea pad 15.6 version
Hard drive removed from them thought
Any one - $5,000

Dell Venue 11 Windows tablet - $8500


Brand new Samsung 8"tablet - $20,000

Brand new Lenovo 7"Tablet - $15,000

Brand new Alcatel GSM Tablet - $13,500

Brand new 10" Vertex tablet - $20,000



Phones stuff and parts

Furious Gold Box (pack 1-7 activated) with cable - $10,000

Z3X Box with cables – (LG, JTAG, Samsung Pro-Tools activated - $10,000

Brand new Samsung A03s locked to Verizon - $11,000

iPhone 14, 128, No iCloud, locked to T-Mobile (clean), fell and crack the screen but you would have to look good to see the crack.
Asking $15,000

iPhone 8 Plus 64GB mint Rose Gold locked to T-Mobile - $12,000 :sold:

iPhone 6s 32GB, No iCloud, locked to tracfone

Asking $5,000


iPad Mini first Gen 16GB, no icloud in good condition – Asking $6000

I have 2 iCloud gold mint condition 12 Pro Max, screen has lines. – make offer

(https://i.postimg.cc/K3SC2cb4/IMG-0005.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/K3SC2cb4)

iPad 5th Gen gsm version, mint condition, iCloud 128GB - make offer

I have a bag with about a dozen or more phone for parts, most need unlocking and need reprograming or something.  I don’t want to throw them away as they are usefull for parts - $5,000 and tek everything

(https://i.postimg.cc/hQvN2RyC/20250522-141451.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/hQvN2RyC)

(https://i.postimg.cc/3kJV7bsj/IMG-0013.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/3kJV7bsj)

(https://i.postimg.cc/GHjVW15h/IMG-0016.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/GHjVW15h)

I have a box of 50 phone cases for iPhone 12/Max - 15/Max for resale, good cases - Asking $10,000 NEG

Other Stuff

Genuine lenovo charger square tip -$4,000

HP Blue Tip Charger - $4,000

Macbook Type-c charger - $3,500

4-bill small space cash drawer - $11,000

Brand-new Bluetooth speakers with FM - $4,500

Epson P.O.S. Receipt printer works - $8,500


Klipsch bookshelf speaker is working perfectly, purchased these for over 50K years ago.
Asking 15,000 for the pair.

Technical pro1500 watt Amplifier, with Bluetooth, Radio, card reader, mint condition - $10,000


THESE  ARE JUST A FEW ITEMS. WILL BE UPDATING THE LIST AS SOON as I find more stuff.


Title: Re: Store Closing SALE-OUT (I need everything gone)
Post by: bearpound on July 24, 2025, 01:14:13 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393