ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: rockinbeats on July 29, 2024, 11:50:27 AM



Title: Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000!
Post by: rockinbeats on July 29, 2024, 11:50:27 AM
STOP PAYING FOR CABLE AND STREAMING SITES!

Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000
I find out your needs and tailor the apps/programs to suit them.
If you're into sports, I ensure all the sports channels are available
Into shows, you'll have access to all the latest shows!


*comes with a personal user guide for the applications
If any issues with apps arise, you have a lifetime assistance from me

Whatsapp: 8765017506


Title: Re: Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000!
Post by: mdarby on September 16, 2024, 12:54:49 AM
 :sp:


Title: Re: Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000!
Post by: rockinbeats on September 20, 2024, 10:28:49 AM

+++
 :Bump:
STOP PAYING FOR CABLE AND STREAMING SITES!

Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000
I find out your needs and tailor the apps/programs to suit them.
If you're into sports, I ensure all the sports channels are available
Into shows, you'll have access to all the latest shows!


*comes with a personal user guide for the applications
If any issues with apps arise, you have a lifetime assistance from me

Whatsapp: 8765017506


Title: Re: Let me program your firestick for ONLY $4000!
Post by: rockinbeats on January 07, 2025, 08:49:25 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393