ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: jayare on June 26, 2012, 11:51:27 PM



Title: I-NEED A GEVEY SIM FOR AN I-PHONE 4
Post by: jayare on June 26, 2012, 11:51:27 PM
I-PHONE GEVEY SIM NEEDED FOR BASE BAN 04.12.01

i need it ASAP call me at 326-1649. I'm in kingston (half way tree)


Title: Re: I-NEED A GEVEY SIM FOR AN I-PHONE 4
Post by: Stuward on November 21, 2013, 01:24:57 AM
Gevey sim interposers don't work on any firmware and when apple releases new firmware and bb versions they patch the gevey unlock exploits.So the unlock can be lost if one accidentally updates. Instead of using gevey sim you can get your iPhone unlocked using remote unlocking method..This serves best and safest mean to unlock iPhone.. you can get this service from any vendors online like Unlock-Zone.com (http://www.unlock-zone.com/apple-iphone-4/rs16wp9)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393