ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: DTP Racing on February 01, 2023, 04:24:11 PM



Title: Samsung S20FE for sale, 45k neg.
Post by: DTP Racing on February 01, 2023, 04:24:11 PM
Samsung S20FE for sale 6 months old
Used 9/10
Comes with case and screen protector, charger and cable.
128gb
Unlocked UK version
Asking 45k negotiable
Call or whattsapp me Matthew
msg me here or call 8763423302, if I dont answer whattsapp me, I will get back to you.
Bless, and also notice my rating and feedback, I have been here for yrs. Cheers.


PS. Comes with some extra stuff like another case (new, purple) as it has a clear one on now, which is like 2 weeks old. Some more screen protectors (it is the "glass" kind aka thick)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Samsung S20FE for sale used, 50k neg.
Post by: DTP Racing on February 03, 2023, 05:15:23 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Samsung S20FE for sale, 50k neg.
Post by: DTP Racing on March 05, 2023, 02:56:35 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393